1 x 5.4m x 3.6m Mobile Stable / Tack Room Combination Unit
Built to our new mid range, THE CHART RANGE specifications (see brochure for full specification), in upgraded 16mm Shiplap (12mm finished size) exterior cladding, pressure treated, to include the following additional features:
- The framing of this building is 100mm x 50mm, pressure treated.
- An additional 1.2m canopy to front, as standard.
- 2.235m to eaves height, including skids and approx 3m to ridge.
- 1 x 3.6m diving panel lined to eaves on one side with 18mm OSB kick-boarding and lined to 1.2m high on the other side, to create 1 x 3.6m x 3.6m stable and 1 x 1.8m x 3.6m tack room
- All external walls of the stable section are lined on the interior with 18mm OS kick board to 1.2m high, as standard.
- CHART RANGE top and bottom stable door. Galvanised anti-chew strips cap the top of the bottom stable door, extending 381mm down the front and around the top door surrond, to prevent cribbing. Bottom stable door lined on the inside with 18mm OS Board. Top door ledged and braced. Fully furnished to include adjustable hook and band hinges, 200mm pad bolts and a heavy-duty kick-over bolt. Cabin hooks fitted to both top and bottom doors. Fitted to the front of the Stable section.
- CHART RANGE 533mm x 915mm two bladed opening louvred window, lined on the interior with metal bars, fitted to the front of the Stable section.
- 1 x 838mm wide framed, ledged and braced tack room door, to the front of the tack room.
- Tack room is not lined as standard (can be lined as an option).
- 100mm x 100mm galvanised metal skids, with galvanised fixtures and framing to support anchor points at each gable end and heavy duty chain supplied for towing.
- Guttering and down pipe to front.
- Black Onduline roofing, underlined with 11mm OS board, supported by 125mm x 50mm purlined roof system.
- Clear Onduline roof sheet to each section.
- To be erected onto flat and level ground.
- This price includes erecting on site by our Erecting team.
- Delivery price to be advised.
- Sold as seen.
- Please note: construction timbers are pressure treated, excluding roof purlins and the timber sizes referred to are sawn dimensions and will be slightly smaller after planning.
Sale Price £3,506.00 plus delivery, plus VAT
Original Price £3,895.00 plus VAT, saving £389.00 plus VAT
Will look similar to photo but with 100mm x 100mm galvanised metal skids.