1 x 5.4m x 3.6m Mobile Stable With Tack Room
Built to our starter range; THE CLIPPER RANGE specifications, in pressure treated 16mm Shiplap (12mm finished size) exterior cladding; to include the following additional features:
- The framing size of your buildings will be 75mm x 50mm, pressure treated.
- An additional 1.2m canopy to front of building, as standard.
- 2.235m to eaves height, including skids and approx. 3m to ridge.
The Stable will include:
- All external walls are lined on the interior with 15mm OSB kick-boarding to 1.2m high, as standard.
- CLIPPER RANGE top and bottom stable doors. Galvanised anti-chew strips cap the top of the bottom stable door, extending 381mm down the front, to prevent cribbing. Bottom stable door lined on inside with 15mm OSB kick-boarding. Top door ledged and braced. Fully furnished to include 350mm adjustable hook and band hinges to top stable door and 450mm to the bottom stable door, 200mm pad bolts and a heavy-duty kick-over bolt. Cabin hooks fitted to both top and bottom doors.
- CLIPPER RANGE 660mm x 460mm fully-opening clear Perspex window, lined on the interior of the Stable with safety mesh, to the front, as standard.
- Clear Onduline roof sheet fitted in rear of the roof, for added light from the rear.
Tack Room will include:
- 762mm wide Tack Room Door to front, outward opening, secured with a pad bolt.
- Dividing panel separating Tack Room from Stable lined on one side to eaves and apex.
- Not lined internally with kickboard.
- 75mm x 50mm pressure treated timber skids, with galvanised fixtures and fitting. Anchor points at each gable end. Heavy duty chain supplied for towing.
- Guttering and down pipe to front ready to take your water butt or soak away.
- Black Onduline roof supported by 100mm x 50mm roof purlins.
- Please Note: construction timbers are pressure treated, excluding roof purlins and the timber sizes referred to are sawn dimensions and will be slightly smaller after planing.
- The price includes us installing your building but not delivery. This will be added depending on the county it is being delivered to. Please call to discuss additional delivery charges
- For installation on to a flat and level surface (prepared in advance)
- Similar to picture shown
Sale Price £2,196.00 plus delivery, plus VAT
Original Price £2,745.00 plus VAT, saving £549.00 plus VAT