1 x 5.4m x 3m x 2.464m to eaves Implement Store
Incorporating: 2 x 2.7m x 3m Open Bays
Built from our CHART CARRIAGE HOUSE RANGE specifications, in pressure treated 16mm Shiplap (12mm finished size) exterior cladding; to include the following additional features:
- 2.464m to eaves height, including single course of brickwork and approx. 3.1m to ridge with roof pitched at 17°, as standard.
- 100mm x 50mm pressure treated framing, lined to eaves throughout in an eco-breathable membrane between studwork and exterior cladding. The external walls are diagonally braced for extra strength where necessary.
- 3 x 150mm x 150mm pressure treated support posts, framing and curved bracing to front of two 2.7m wide open bays.
- Double Doors can be fitted to the front as an optional extra cost.
- 100mm overhang to each gable end, underlined, as standard.
- Guttering and down pipes to both front and rear elevations, as standard, ready to take your water butt or soak away.
- Black Onduline roof underlined with 11mm OS Boards, supported by 125mm x 50mm roof purlins.
- Please Note: Construction timbers are pressure treated, excluding roof purlins and the timber sizes referred to are sawn dimensions and will be slightly smaller after planing.
- The price includes us installing your building but not delivery. This will be added depending on the county it is being delivered to. Please call to discuss additional delivery charges
- To deliver, install and bolt down to a flat and level concrete base with a single course of semi-engineering bricks (prepared in advance)
- Similar to picture shown
Sale Price £1,817.00 plus delivery, plus VAT
Original Price £2,595.00 plus VAT, saving £778.00 plus VAT