5.4m x 3.6m Double Mobile Field Shelter
In pressure treated 19mm Shiplap (16mm finished size) exterior cladding; to include the following additional features:
- The framing size of the Field Shelter is 100mm x 50mm pressure treated timber.
- Additional 1.2m canopy to the front of the Mobile Field Shelter, as standard.
- All external walls are lined on the interior with 15mm high density, OS kickboard to 1.2m high.
- 2 x 2.1m wide openings to the front, for an entrance and exit.
- 150mm x 75mm pressure treated timber skids, with galvanised fixtures and framing to support anchor points at each gable end. A heavy duty chain supplied for towing.
- Black Onduline roof underlined with 11mm OS roofing boards, supported by 125mm x 50mm roof purlins, for added insulation.
- Please Note: Construction timbers are pressure treated, excluding roof purlins and the timber sizes referred to are sawn dimensions and will be slightly smaller after planning.
- The price includes us installing your building but not delivery. This will be added depending on the county it is being delivered to.
- The building ideally should be installed onto flat and level ground (prepared in advance).
As we are now at a wetter time of year, our lorries can no longer drive across fields. If the ground conditions become too wet for our lorries to drive over, we ask if a tractor or trailer or similar smaller vehicle can be made available to transport your building to the preferred assembly point or it is installed within 25m of where the lorry can park. Please call to discuss.
January is already full with deliveries but there is one delivery slot on Monday, 9th January 2017 still available to deliver this building.
Sale Price £2,100.00 plus delivery, plus VAT
Original Price £2,745.00 plus VAT
Saving of £645.00 plus VAT
Similar to picture shown