With significant design upgrades, the Chart Range of field shelters include more robust framing, thicker kickboards, anti-chew strips fitted to the vertical sides of shelter openings, with timber slip rails and galvanised metal brackets.
- Upgraded pressure treated timber frame 100mm x 50mm (4' x 2').
- External and internal pressure treated timbers throughout.
- 1.2m (4′) canopy to front of field shelter.
- Black Onduline roof sheeting which is underlined with OS roofing boards.
- Anti-chew strips fitted to vertical sides of shelter openings with timber slip rail and galvanised brackets.