Our Chester Range Stables (ideal for larger horses, 17hh and above) are built to a generous eaves height with extended door height. All Stable doors are hung in separate door frames completely encased in galvanised anti-chew stripping.
The Chester premium range of stables includes Onduvilla synthetic roofing tiles.
- Generous eaves height of 2.46m
- Doors extended to 2.23m (7’ 4’’) high. Ideal for larger horses.
- Onduvilla lightweight roof tiles underlined with OS board.
- Choice between ply or OSB kickboarding.
- Extra thick pressure treated exterior cladding.
- Door fitted in metal frame and completely encased in galvanised anti-chew stripping
- Canopies can be increased to 1.8m (6′) and include 150mm x 150mm (6′ x 6′) support posts, strengthened headers and attractive curved bracing.