The tiled roof version of our premium Chester Range of Stables have a higher pitch of 35° as standard. The stables are constructed using specially designed trusses that offer the strength to carry tiles and solar panels but also give maximum clearance for horses within the stables. As with our standard Chester range the stables are constructed with generous eaves and door heights. All Stable doors are hung in separate door frames completely encased in galvanised anti-chew stripping.
This Chester tiled stable option is left ready for tiling by your own chosen contractor, allowing the flexibility to choose clay or slate tiles that match your property and location.
- Generous eaves height of 2.46m
- Doors extended to 2.23m (7’ 4’’) high. Ideal for larger horses.
- Fully equine designed trussed roof read for your own contractor to tile
- Choice between ply or OSB kickboarding.
- Extra thick pressure treated exterior cladding.
- Door fitted in metal frame and completely encased in galvanised anti-chew stripping
- Canopies can be increased to 1.8m (6′) and include 150mm x 150mm (6′ x 6′) support posts, strengthened headers and attractive curved bracing.