Our American Barns are available in a wide range of sizes, or as a customised design and built on your premises by our skilled staff. These are special buildings and individually tailored to your requirements.
- Pressure-treated timber for longevity.
- Robust timber framing, measuring 100mm x 50mm.
- 2.4m wide sliding door on steel runner to the front gable end.
- Heavy-duty, side hinged, stable door for easy access.
- OS kickboarding to 1.2m (4’).
- Black Onduline roof fully lined with OSB board.
- Clear Onduline roof sheet above each stall.
- Guttering fitted to both sides of the Barn.
- 2.4m wide sliding door on steel runner added to rear gable end.
- Upgrade to lightweight Onduvilla tiles (Black, Shaded Brown or Shaded Red).
- American Barn Top Doors can be added to the rear of each stall.
- Wide choice of windows available including six bladed louvred windows.
- External individual stable doors.
- Increased stable size up tp 4.2m.