Our Chart Range Mobile Stable offers several features over our Clipper Range, including increased building framing size, anti-chew-strips to the top door opening surround, a two-bladed louvred window with galvanised security bars and thicker kickboarding.
- Thicker timber framing 100mm x 50mm (4' x 2')
- Thicker OS kickboarding to 1.2m (4’) high.
- Two-bladed louvre window, with a fixed Perspex lower section, with solid metal bars to the rear for added security.
- Extended galvanised anti-chew strips, giving added protection.
- A 1162mm x 864mm talk grille is fitted between stables.
- Heavy duty 80mm x 80mm galvanised metal, or 150mm x 75mm timber skids.