Our most popular range, Clipper mobile stables are available on galvanised metal or pressure treated timber skids. Economical, practical and available assembled at your location, or on a DIY kit self-assembly basis, providing perfect entry level movable stabling.
- Robust timber framing, measuring 75mm x 50mm.
- OS kickboarding lined to 1.2m (4′) high.
- Choose from galvanised metal or pressure treated timber skids.
- Supplied with a heavy-duty towing chain with two points located at both ends of mobile stable.
- 1.2m (4’) canopy fitted to front.
- Guttering to front of mobile stable.
- Mesh and perspex window as standard
- Top and bottom stable door included, with galvanised chew stripping extending 15" down the top of the bottom stable door.
- Clear Onduline roof sheet added for substantial additional light to rear.